State of the Union 2019 by President Donald Trump (No. 120)

0  1000USD start bounty
1000USD current bounty
Accredited A+ Magna Cum Laude
posted by Winter967

PDF Revisions:

PDF:

View: PDF Viewer | Thumbnail | PDF Embed

Comments

White Paper Summary
Donald Trump gave the State of the Union on February 5, 2019

Accreditation

Congratulations

We are proud to announce that the following document WP version 120 achieved the ChainBLX opinion based accreditation on .

This accreditation testifies that it is our professional opinion as well as the opinion of our community that whitepaper is in compliance with the professional standard brought forward and regulated by chainblx.io.

Document reached its accreditation with the following statistics.

A ChainBLX accreditation is very difficult to archive and in no way should any statistic be indicative of the quality of the document at hand. Neither should the achievement of accreditation in anyway imply that investors should conduct their own diligence prior to any investment.

Likes of forum members: 0 with a total of number of claims asserted and total of claims dismissed .

The discussion forum will remain open for future discussion, the remainder of the bounty will be reimbursed to the owner and no future claims can be filed.

In the name of the community and ChainBLX

We wish the best of success.

Winter967Winter967 Reputation: 0
Send Message

I would like to make a claim on these two statements from the State of the Union speech:

1) "Wealthy politicians and donors push for open borders while living their lives behind walls and gates and guards."
I have searched extensively, and to my knowledge there has never been any call by any politician, from any party, in any capacity of government, who has called for, or even suggested that the US have 'open borders'. By any reasonable definition, an open border would be a border upon which there is absolutely no regulation of crossing (such as a border between two US states). In reality, all US points of entry, and even remote national borders, are heavily monitored and policed.

2) "Year after year, countless Americans are murdered by criminal illegal aliens."
By any reasonable definition, "Countless" refers to a number so high, or a incidence so frequent, that it simply cannot be tabulated. My searches have turned up no credible support for this claim. It may be true that we cannot count the number of Americans murdered by illegal aliens because there is no way to do so, thereby making the murders "countless". But, using the word "countless" in this context clearly intends to convey that the number and/or frequency is astronomically high.

c44ec43e85933807ed0800b1db67ab1d
MX10178MX10178 Reputation: 0
Send Message

When he says "open borders" he obviously does not mean a border that is completely 100% open. He just means a border that is not strongly enough enforced.

63c0c5a3b00dab3947c26f184ab0983a
erikreed89erikreed89 Reputation: 0
Send Message

At times, it seems like the President is boasting of his achievements. For example: "I am also proud to be the first President to include in my budget a plan for nationwide paid family leave..." Something to consider...

4d7544729aba186303a19cb90a91648a
Eminer1981Eminer1981 Reputation: 0
Send Message

MX10178,
I come across a lot of comments like yours explaining what Trump means or does not mean. In your comment you pinged that twice, "he obviously doesn't mean..." and "He just means..."
I am laying claim that it is not "obvious" what he does & does not mean. Obvious is defined as easily perceived or understood, clear, self-evident. We also need to remember that "obvious" is subjective in that it depends on what a person's knowledge & beliefs already are.
So, one cannot claim, in public, that Trump's words are obvious because that would imply the entire populace of said public believes Trump's words are actually what they are thinking in their own brains. For example, I am one part of that public you made that statement to. However, it is not obvious to me that he is saying what you claim because I know he lies multiple times per day.
And second, why would a person need thousands of other people to explain what he means? There are more speech writers available, especially to the POTUS, if the ones he uses cannot convey his message without him needing others to explain what he meant. There are some excellent speech writers that would be able to convey exactly what he means with no room for uncertainty.
Sincerely,
Eminer1981

5bfee415ff34c27a1ea9181bb9417fd1
onderI1sonderI1s Reputation: 0
Send Message

In second paragraph, it is not true.I t is not under his first leadership that America is attaining historic leadership.Preceding leaders had attained this before him.He is only continuing carrying what other leaders had already attained.

e6ea6596337236158616aefc2aee942d
Send Message
Automatic Claim Number - cla1550735881

Quote - We meet tonight at a moment of unlimited potential. As we begin a new Congress, I stand here ready to work with you to achieve historic breakthroughs for all Americans.

Claim - In second paragraph, it is not true.I t is not under his first leadership that America is attaining historic leadership.Preceding leaders had attained this before him.He is only continuing carrying what other leaders had already attained.

f3779afa26729ab63b2d76f445d293aa
Send Message
Automatic Claim Number - cla1551002944

Quote - Wages are rising at the fastest pace in decades, and growing for blue collar workers, who I promised to fight for, faster than anyone else. Nearly 5 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps. The United States economy is growing almost twice as fast today as when I took office, and we are considered far and away the hottest economy anywhere in the world. Unemployment has reached the lowest rate in half a century. African-American, Hispanic-American and Asian-American unemployment have all reached their lowest levels ever recorded. Unemployment for Americans with disabilities has also reached an all-time low. More people are working now than at any time in our history —- 157 million.

Claim - The statement above by President Donald Trump is not accurate.The United States economy has not grown much as claimed above.There is much unemployment rate in Africa,Hispanic and Asia.

770c1ef621aea506cc201c17098eedc6
THE JUDGE!!!!!!THE JUDGE!!!!!! Reputation: 0
Send Message
Opinion #: An opinion has been issued in .

It was decided to release 0% of the funds. The jury voted in their opinion to release an average of 0% of the bounty and a median of % of the bounty.

Please see below for the opinion of the jury:

Claim:

Highlight:

bc55fa5818ea6c732d95bed7c6e4af75